background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blue Christmas



This is a card I just finished for Christmas in August. The stamp is called "Snow is Overrated" by Whipper Snapper. He was coloured with copics -B95, B93, B91, B0000, B97, YR14, YR12, E59, E57, E55, E11, E00. The image was cut out using Nestabilities rectangles and then I sponged the edges with Sky Blue dye ink. I added a little sparkle to the snow with the Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal Ritz Cool Highlights glitter. I used white, navy and brown Bazzill cardstock along with patterned paper called Snowflake Blue by Daisy D. The snowflakes were punched out and then I added come clear crystal gems to the centres. I finished the inside of the card with coordinating papers and more snowflakes and then added a white piece cut with Nestabilities Label 8 to have a space to add a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment