The colour combo for this challenge was to use pink, white and black and to include a pink ribbon somewhere on the card. I choose to use a Magnolia stamp coloured her dress pink and grey and did her hair black. The copics I used are: R81, R83, RV000, E11, E00, E000, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00. I cut the image and frame with Spellbinders Nestabilities and used the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder to emboss the frame and then edged all pieces with black ink. I embellished the card with some pink roses and flowers and pale pink pearls. The wedding section is always a good place to check out flowers, pearls, etc. that can be used for embellishments. I added a sentiment done on the computer and then added the pink ribbon stamp to complete the card.
This card I made for the CMC Copic Challenge group. It was to be monochromatic. The image is Magnolia with Hair Bow and coloured with copics - E11, E00, E000, E49, E44, E43, E42, E41, E59, E53, E25. I used cream, sand, and light brown cardstock along with Adornit Carolee's Creations Wild West Stripes, Basic Grey Basics "Rule" and "Lineup". The image was cut out using Spellbinder's Nestabilities and framed with the light brown also cut with the nesties. The inside of the image was sponged with Dessert Sand ink and the edges of the papers were torn and distressed with pinecone ink. Flowers and pearls were added for embellishment.
This Halloween card I did for iCopic Challenge #5. The requirements were to use the Halloween colours of black, purple and orange. The stamp is Kraftin Kimmie's "Fred and Ginger". The image was coloured with copics - C9, C7, C5, V17, V15, V12, E18, E39, E99, YR23, E11, E00, E000, R20, R89, R85, C2, C1, C00. The image was cut out and embossed using Spellbinders Labels 8, the inside was sponged with London Fog and the edge inked with Tuxedo Black. The next purple layer was also cut with spellbinders Labels 8 largest die and then the orange was cut by tracing the outside edge of the largest die and hand cut. Then the black layer was cut the same was using a double pencil 1/4" tracer. The striped paper is from Basic Grey Eerie collection. A border trim was added using Martha Stewart border punch. This was all mounted on black and then put onto orange CS. For embellishment I added a chandelier and bats cut with the Slice die cut machine. I then added some orange gems to the chandelier to look like lights.
This card I made for High Hopes Challenge #90 for their blog birthday. I followed a sketch provided and used High Hopes "Retired Raymond" stamp on the card. Raymond has been coloured with copics - Y26, Y23, Y21, W1, W00, C2, C1, C00, R20, YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, E11, E00, E59, E57, E55, E53, E49, E41, E31, E000. I used green and black CS and Around the Block "Shabby Green", Creative Imaginations "Old Guys Rule", and Daisy D "Market Blossoms" pattered papers. The circle portion was white cardstock embossed with Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder and reversed to look like the pock marks on a golf ball. The papers with cut with Martha Stewart grass edge punch and most papers with inked on the edge with black ink.
Hi, I'm a retired Home Ec teacher. I'm married and have 2 grown children. A son and a married daughter with a grandson and twins (boy and girl). As well as being an avid scrapbooker and card maker, I love to quilt and belong to Cariboo Calico Quilters group as well as the Gold Rush Grannies group. This group is part of the Grandmothers to Grandmothers campaign which raises money to send to the Stephen Lewis Foundation to raise money to help Grandmothers in Africa raise their grandchildren that have been orphaned by aids. My other interests are cooking and baking as well as reading.