background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flowers in a Vase

I have had this stamp for ions and never used it until I saw a card done with it on the internet. Once I used it, it has become one of my favourites. I believe it was a Hero Arts stamp - one of the first stamps I ever bought. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured the image with copics. Pink and green is one of my favourite colour combos and love this patterned paper. Unfortunately I got a bit too sloppy when I distressed the edges of the Spellbinder (I know distressing is not meant to be neat but this was a little too messy). Used some of the pattern paper on the card inside as well. Love the soft effect of the second card. I did softer, more delicate colouring on the image for it. The embossing on the background cardstock really gives a lovely effect I think and like the labels and ovals from Spellbinders for the image and sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment