This tutorial I found on SplitCoastStampers and liked the idea. Rather than use premade store bought flowers I decided to make my own using punches I had. I punched the flowers using 3 sizes of the same shape punch from patterned paper then distressed all the edges with pinecone ink and bent the petals a bit for dimenstion. Then I layered and offset the flowers and finished them with a small botton in the centre. I also punched some leaves to give it a more finished look. I cut the tag on the front of the flower pot using Spellbinders. I don't remember the name of the stamps I used for the tag or the inside sentiment. It was finished with some dotted green grograin ribbon.
Challenge 229: Christmas in July
2 days ago