background

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few of my favourites

Love the way this layout came together. Enjoyed having the freedom to work with soft pastels and girly papers. Must work on getting some journaling done - not my forte so far. Again, love the effect of layering coordinating papers. I am learning to make note of what papers (companies) I am using, etc. and putting credits on the back of each layout.


This series of pictures of my grandson and his "girlfriend" were just crying out to be scrapbooked and because their is a girl in the picture it allowed me to use pink and flowers and bling freely.





I love this layout. I saw one similar in a shop and loved the idea of layering coordinating papers as a background. Loved it so much I tend to use the idea over and over again.


My grandson, Matthew, at 17 months.








No comments:

Post a Comment