background

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some more earlier layouts


This double layout was another class I took. I just happen to have some great snow photos from our house that colour wise fit beautifully into the layout. New technique I liked was using white StazOn ink on a clear transparency and then layered onto some cardstock. That gave it the look on something metalic. Also, liked the look of using a large capital of different font in the title and again using font reversal and hand cutting the title - bit fiddly this one.

Really enjoyed doing this layout. It was a class but allowed alot of leway in how page went together. The frame for the larger photo was kinda neat. It was a silver metallic paper with rub ons around the edge. I used photos from index prints for the one tag. Loved the leafy vellum paper. These were a few photos from my daughter's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment