background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Card

A Kraftin Kimmie stamps called Charlotte with Dolls was used for this card to send to my niece Eva for the birth of their second - a little girl. The image always make me smile at having to juggle two kids. The image was coloured with copics (E11,E00,E000,E21,R20,C9,C7,C5,C3,R85,R83,R81,YG95,YG93,YG91, B0000). I also coloured and cut out a little doll and popped it up for added interest. The image was cut and embossed with Spellbinders Nestabilities, and then shadowed with pink ink. The paper used were Pebbles "My Girl Tiny Flower", Pebbles "My Girl Stripe", Creative Imaginations "Sonnets Blush" as well a pink Bazzill card stock. Prima flowers were layered and secured with pink brads. A few pink brads were added on the other side for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment