background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Old Truck Bday Card

This is a card I made for my son's birthday. The Old Truck stamp is from Great Impressions. I coloured it in using copics (E19,E18,E17,E15,E13,C5,C3,C2,G24,G21,G20,B05,B02). I then cut it out using Spellbinders Nestabilites Classic Rectangle Large and then embossed it as well. I sponged the edges with Memento Desert Sand ink using Ink Essentials sponging tool (before removing the Nestabilitie die) and then inked all paper edges with Versa Colour pinecone ink. The sentiment stamp "Have a great day" is by Daisy Bucket. The papers used were a pale green and brown Bazzill card stock and the pattern paper was from Old World Matt Stack by DCWV and the plaid paper was from My Minds Eye "Home" collection. I added brown brads in large and small as well a strips of brown grograin ribbon for embellishment. The whole card is assembled as an Easel Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment