background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

iCopic Challenge #3-Pink/Red/White Tilda


This is a card I made for the iCopic Challenge #3. You were to use Pink, Red and White in the card. I began with a burgundy red card stock by Prisma along with some white cardstock by Bazzill. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey "Indian Summer" collection. The stamp is Magnolia "Tilda with Hair Bow" which I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copics - E11,E00,E000,R20,R89,R85,R83,R81,E99,E97,Y21,Y11,YG99,YG95,YG93,YG91,C3,C1,C00. The image was cut and embossed using Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals. The edge was sponged with Memento Angel Pink, the wings were done with Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and I added 3 white half pearls along with white satin ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. I really love how you've used the more earthy shades of pinks and reds in this! the green looks really great with it :D

    ReplyDelete