background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Standing Tilda


Just finished this card and pleased with the results except for a little smudging I hadn't planned on and if I did it again I would move the image and the patterned paper it is on down some more. It seems a little top heavy to me. Anyway, the image is a Magnolia stamp called "Standing Tilda with Hair Bow". It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured with copics - E11,E00,E000,R20,E49,E59,E25,E53,E41,E42,E43,E44,Y21,Y23,Y26,YR23,YG99,YG95,YG93,YG91. Then the image was cut and embossed using Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Oval Small. The inside edges were sponged with Versa Magic Sage and the edges of the papers were rubbed with Memento Rich Cocoa. The patterned papers were from My Mind's Eye "Home" collection. The orange paper was embossed with my cuttlebug and the swiss dot folder. The green polka dot paper was cut with Spellbinder's nestablilities scalloped ovals. The base of the card is a green Bazzill cardstock. I embellished with Prima flowers, the leaves and pearls spray were from the dollar store, and the the green half pearls are from Basic Grey Opaline collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment