background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sarah Kay Anniversary Card



Boy, I seem to be on a roll. Decided to get a jump start on some cards I need for upcoming events. This is one I made for my daughter and her husband's anniversary coming up in October. The image is a Stampavie Sarah Kay stamp called First Kiss. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copics - E11,E00,E49, E59,E57,E25,E55,E53,YG99,YG95,Yg93,YG91,W00,W2,W3,BG72,BG11,BG10,R20,R00. The image was cut and embossed with Spellbinder's Nestabilities Labels 8. then I sponged the edges with Memento London Fog. I used some Bronze shimmer paper to frame the image. I had to trace the Labels 8 and cut it out by hand. The card base was a cream Bazzill Bling cardstock. The patterned paper was Basic Grey Cappella collection and I inked all the edges with versa colour pinecone for a distressed look and make them pop a little more. I added some flowers from Making Memories Mocha collection, coloured a cheap dollar store brad with copic to match the colours. The leaves were punched and then I added some green sheer ribbon. The inside of the card was finished with some scraps from the patterned paper and Happy Anniversary was stamped on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment